English Yoga Meetup is an online and offline community with the mission of inspiring and empowering Non-German speakers, that live in Germany, to live a more healthy and mindful life.
We believe that every single one of us has the ability to feel great in their body and mind.
However, sometimes our journey to a healthier, more balanced life can be challenging.
Have you ever felt like...
- You are motivated to build up a regular yoga practice and the next day you feel worried by signing up for a contract at your local studio, because the conditions are not very flexible?
- You are new as a foreigner in Germany and wanna join a local club to do some excersises, but your German skills are very limited?
- You are new in town and wanna meet some others outside of your workplace environment to socialize, but you have noticed that you just can't connect with people, who don't share the same interests like you?
- You wanna discover some new hidden spots in your city to add a little bit of excitement and fun in your everyday life?
If so, you’re human! Probably most foreigners in Germany feel like this at some point or another.
Here is the truth...
Being an expat in Germany and living a healthy lifestyle can be challenging sometimes. You might feel alone and there may be some ups and downs. But all the while you feel exhilarated and it's exciting, to live in another country.
How can we help?
We are here to help you succeed and enjoy your journey to a more healthy, balanced life. Here are the kind of things you will find going on here:
- On-site Pop-up yoga classes at cool locations (currently paused, but we hope to be back after corona).
- Different yoga online classes as livestream sessions guided by Solveig the founder of English Yoga Meetup and several other great teachers. Find out more here.
- Wellbeing workshops to learn more about holistic health and topics such as ayurveda, mindset, diet and zero waste. Find out more here.
- Online Home Retreats that allow you to dive deeper into yoga and mindful rituals. You can do that at your own pace and time from the comfort of your home. Find out more here.
As featured in
If you wanna learn more about the story of Solveig, English Yoga Meetup's founder, click here.
To enable over 10.000 meaningful human connections through yoga and holistic lifestyle classes by 2022.
because what's the point without it?
with self and others.
we interweave all that we do...with heart and soul.
we take time to reflect on where we have come from, and where we want to go.