Here is one of my fave quick recipes for a wonderful yummy recipe - all plant-based, no nasties inside. This avocado bowl dessert is not gonna take you longer than 20min. This dessert contains plenty of anti-aging antioxidiants thanks to the raw cacao as well as vitamin c because of the grenadine.
Ingredients (1 yogi)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon of almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Handful of coconut flakes
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
1. Cut the avocado into small slices and smash the slices with a fork.
2. Add almond milk and the raw cacao powder until the mixture gets to the consistency of a mousse.
3. Prepare the pomegranate by removing the seeds from the fruit. This is made easier by pouring hot water on the skin of the pomegranate.
4. Fill the mixture into a bowl and add cinnamon, coconut seeds and the pomegranate seeds. You may also wish to add agave syrup for extra sweetness.
5. Put into the fridge for 15min before serving.