Here is one of my fave quick recipes for a wonderful yummy recipe - all plant-based, no nasties inside. This avocado bowl dessert is not gonna take you longer than 20min. This dessert contains plenty of anti-aging antioxidiants thanks to the raw cacao as well as vitamin c because of the grenadine.
Ingredients (1 yogi)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon of almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Handful of coconut flakes
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
1. Cut the avocado into small slices and smash the slices with a fork.
2. Add almond milk and the raw cacao powder until the mixture gets to the consistency of a mousse.
3. Prepare the pomegranate by removing the seeds from the fruit. This is made easier by pouring hot water on the skin of the pomegranate.
4. Fill the mixture into a bowl and add cinnamon, coconut seeds and the pomegranate seeds. You may also wish to add agave syrup for extra sweetness.
5. Put into the fridge for 15min before serving.
Enjoy! :) Need more healthy lifestyle in your life? Jump on the yoga mat with us + get 10% off too when you subscribe to our newsletter!