Ingredients (1 yogi)
READY IN: 20MIN
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Handful of strawberries
- Handful of pecan nuts
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut flakes
1. Add the chia seeds and almond milk into a bowl. I like to use my coconut bowl.
2. Mix and put the bowl into a fridge for 10min. Swirl again and then leave it for another 5min in the fridge until it has the same consistency as a pudding.
3. Mix and put the bowl into the fridge for 10min until the mixture has the same consistency of a pudding.
4. Cut the strawberries into slices and put them on top of the chia pudding. Add some nuts, cinnamon and coconut flakes.
Chia seeds contain a good ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, making them the perfect ingredient to fight inflammation in your body.