This is the perfect snack before or after your yoga workout. It is easy to prepare and you probably have all ingredients available at home. If not, you can always replace them with some other healthy options. Almonds contain a lot of good fatty acids and proteins, making them the perfect ingredient for vegan recipes.
- 1 cup of gluten-free oats
- 1 tablespoon of tigernuts
- 5 dates (without stone) or dried apricots
- 3 tablespoons of brown almond butter
- Pinch of raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Optional: 2 tablespoons of almond milk
1. Add the oats, chia seeds and tigernuts into a large bowl. Add the almond butter and mix with your hands. Optional: Use a blender. I use this one.
2. Cut the dates and/or apricots into small slices and add to the mixture.
3. Using your hands, knead the mixture until it ends up in a big ball of dough. If the mixture is too dry, add some almond milk until you have the right consistency.
4. Place the dough into the fridge for 10min.
5. With slightly wet hands, form the mixture into small balls and roll half of them in raw cacao powder and the rest in cinamon powder.
Note: All links are affiliate links. If you buy something via the link, English Yoga Meetup will receive a small commission. There is no change in price for you. This way you can support English Yoga Meetup and ensure that our classes stay affordable. Thank you very much for your support.