Turmeric has been used in ayurveda for centuries due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Try out this easy recipe to fuel your energy.
Ingredients (1 yogi)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 teaspon of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder. I use this one.*
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of agave syrup
- Pinch of vanilla, anis, cinnamon powder, black pepper
1. Heat up the almond milk in a pot.
2. Add the coconut oil, turmeric powder and ginger powder and mix until smooth.
3. Add a teaspoon of agave syrup (optional).
4. Pour the latte into a nice mug and add star anise, a pinch of black pepper, fresh vanilla and cinnamon for extra taste.
Enjoy your golden latte :)