Ingredients (1 yogi)
- 2 tablespoons of glutenfree oats
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of amaranth flakes
- 1 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
- Handful of blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon almond butter
- Pinch of of cinnamon powder
- Pinch of raw cacao powder
- Optional: 1/2 banana
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of tigernuts
1. Pour all oats, flakes and nuts into a nice bowl.
2. Warm up the almond milk, but do not boil it.
3. Pour the milk into the bowl.
4. Add some cinnamon, raw cacao powder, blueberries or banana slices on top.
5. Top it up with the almond butter for extra taste.