Sugar-free Granola Topping
- 1 cup of (glutenfree oats)
- 1 cup of buckwheat
- 3 table spoons of black chia
- 1 very ripe banana (almost black)
- 1 cup of nut mix (cashew, walnut, almonds)
- 1 table spoon of white tahini
- 1 table spoon of melted coconut oil
- some cinnamon
- optional: some agave syrup
First put the chia into a bowl and mix it with 3 table spoons of water. Take another bowl and put the oats, cinnamon and buckwheat inside as well as the nut mix. Melt the coconut oil. Smash the ripe banana with a fork. Then add the tahini, melted coconut oil and mix it with the chia-water. Then combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Swirl it alltogether and put it on a baking tray with some paper. Create one big rectengular and let it bake at 150 Celsius for about 15min. Then cut the big rectengular in smaller ones and flip sides and bake it for 10min. Again cut them into even smaller slices, flip them again and bake them for 10min. You need to let it cool down for about 15min and put them into a tin box, so it's getting crispy.
You can use this granola to top up your breakfast.