Holistic Prenatal Class
Congratulations on your baby! Making time to practice a little bit of yoga allows you to hold space for your and your baby's health and emotional well-being during the amazing journey that is pregnancy.
Holistic Prenatal Yoga helps you focus more deeply on your pregnancy. You will feel more in touch with yourself, more connected and you will be reassured that the power to give birth and to nurture your baby once it is born is within you and nowhere else.
- Trial ticket online - 5,80 Euro
- 6 class pass for online - 62,64 Euro
- 12 class pass for online (+1 class free) - 125,28 Euro
In our classes, we learn:
- Key postures to ease discomfort and relax you during pregnancy and to support you in preparing for your birthing experience.
- Breathing techniques to cope with contractions and help during labor.
- Empowering tools to help you in your process of becoming a mom, whether it's the first or third time.
- Using the 5 key elements of a holistic (Akhanda) practice: Movement, Breathing, Sounding, Meditation and Yogic Wisdom.
No matter how busy you might be, yoga will help you cope with your life in a more relaxed and focused way. It has an amazing way of making more space and energy available for you. The prenatal yoga classes offered support moms in all stages of pregnancy, inspired by the Womben Wellness teachings.
Please consult a doctor before starting a new physical activity. With your purchase, you agree that you have read and fully understand and agree to the terms of the Liability Waiver Agreement and Refund Policy of English Yoga Meetup.
With your purchase you agree, that your customer data (name, e-mail, address) is transferred to Melissa, that organizes the yoga class.
Hi, I am Melissa, a certified Hatha, Vinyasa and Holistic Prenatal Yoga Instructor practicing yoga since 2011. My classes are a fun mix between traditional Hatha and Vinyasa for all levels, focusing on the breath and giving special attention to alignment. Through these techniques, I hold space for my students to find that point of connection between body, mind and spirit.