Ava takes you through a guided journey, with medicine music and intuitive sounds and cacao. Are you ready for this spiritual journey?
During this ceremony we will work with the medicine of your allies, to guide you on your journey. Who is it?
✨ Your ancestors? ✨ A power animal? ✨ An element?
We will also invite the Spirit of Maestro Mapacho. This spirit has a healing and cleansing effect for us human beings. He has the power to purify energies. He gives us grounding and protects us from spirits, thoughts and emotions that do not serve us anymore. What are you really ready to liberate?
You will get a serving of ceremonial cacao from @rukuxulew sent before the event.
Also included is a spice mix and instructions for preparation.
**The ceremony will be in German or English, depending on what is required.
** This event in online via Zoom. After your registration we'll send you the link.
** Register 4 working days before the event, so that you get your cacao parcel still on time.Duration: 120min; Donation-based. You can donate online via paypal or IBAN after the ceremony; suggested amount 10, 15, 20 or 20+ Euro.
We are all in this together 💗
How it works
1. After your booking you will receive an email with further event details.
2. You will be sent a small package with the ceremonial cacao (serves one cup) to the address you mention during the booking process (shipping within Germany only). Bookings for this event are accepted until 5. Nov 2020 to ensure that the parcel arrives on time.
3. Eat a light breakfast on the day of the event and find a cosy, silent corner in your apppartment.
4. Grab a journal, a blanket, a glass of water and of course your cup of cacao.
5. Then join the online cacao ceremony via the link provided (open on laptop). Ensure a good wifi connection.
6. Donate online after the ceremony.
Cacao can do its magic best when hydrated so please make sure to drink some water prior. Cacao is not recommended for pregnant women or people who are taking heart medication/ anti-depressants. If so, you are welcome to join the ceremony without cacao or have a smaller serving.
Ava lives in Berlin but fell in love with cacao and the rituals that come around with. She is bringing the cacao to your home place. In her selection of cacao providers, she makes sure to only use sustainable ressources such as the Guatamala brand Rukuxlew, that supports female entrepreneurship.