🔥 15 spots left
We have a nice special coming up! Our dear yoga teacher Alison is gonna take you on a Sound Healing journey! Expect some yoga poses, that feel you grounded and de-stressed and then enjoy the wonderful sounds to dive even deeper into the mat.
Not to be missed!
What you need:
- quiet space in your appartment (ideally close to a wall)
- a good wifi connection
- a laptop (smartphone is not recommended)
- a yoga mat
- a comfy sport outfit
- pillow, blocks or yoga belt if needed
How it works:
- purchase the class online
- check your inbox for the confirmation e-mail (check spam folder, too)
- click on the link in the e-mail and join online via your laptop
- 60min class
- Be 5 min in advance online so we can start on time
- No refund
- Still questions? Check FAQ!
- Switch off your micro to avoid background noise. All participants can see the videos of the other participants and their living space. If you don't want that, you can deactiveate the camera or put a cover on your webcam. The name you enter, when you join the class is shown to the other class participants. You can edit your name at any time and indicate your initials only if you prefer.
⚕️ Health Screening:
For significant injuries or limitations, please consult a doctor before starting a new physical activity.
See you on the mat!
My name is Alison and I was born and raised in Colorado, USA. I've been an occupational therapist for 5 years and am fascinated by human movement. My yoga journey began about 3 years ago when I fell in love with the Vinyasa flow style of yoga. I love the connection with breath and body movement. I received my 200 hour yoga teacher training in Spain in the Frog Lotus Yoga (FLY) Vinyasa style. My classes focus on the breath, body, and mind connection through a fun and upbeat flow yoga practice that all levels can enjoy.