It's my birthday and to keep the tradition with the last 3 years, I always organize a charity session. This time we gonna raise money for Aktion Deutschland hilft.
Aktion Deutschland hilft is a non-profit organization that runs help projects all over the world. They have a special fonds for the corona crisis to support the countries that gonna be affected the most badly. 100% of the revenue of this class is donated to www.aktion-deutschland-hilft.de. Let's all move together for a good purpose!
Join Solveig (yoga team Frankfurt) for this charity class!
What you need:
- quiet space in your appartment (ideally close to a wall)
- a good wifi connection
- a laptop (smartphone is not recommended)
- a yoga mat
- a comfy sport outfit
- pillow, blocks or yoga belt if needed
How it works:
- purchase the class online
- check your inbox for the confirmation e-mail (check spam folder, too)
- click on the link in the e-mail and join online via your laptop
- 60min class
- Be 5 min in advance online so we can start on time
- No refund
- Still questions? Check FAQ!
- Switch off your micro to avoid background noise. All participants can see the videos of the other participants and their living space. If you don't want that, you can deactiveate the camera or put a cover on your webcam. The name you enter, when you join the class is shown to the other class participants. You can edit your name at any time and indicate your initials only if you prefer.
⚕️ Health Screening:
For significant injuries or limitations, please consult a doctor before starting a new physical activity.
See you on the mat!
Hi, I am Solveig, the founder of English Yoga Meetup. I had my first yoga class in Zurich about 10 years ago and it was a desaster. I took a break for 6 years from the mat. During my travels in Asia in 2015 I slowly got into yoga by doing yoga at beautiful places outside. In 2017, I have done a sabbatical in Australia and did my 200 hrs teacher training in Byron Bay. I have worked in a retreat in Sydney, did some karma yoga in Adelaide and set up Frankfurt English Yoga Meetup back in my hometown after my return. I have attended further trainings in fascial yoga to learn more about how to deal naturally with chronic tensions. I have also attended a 50hrs training at Inside Yoga Frankfurt to teach Inside Yoga Flow, which is yoga on a beat. English Yoga Meetup is my side passion project and balance next to my corporate job. I love the wonderful community we have created and still feel inspired and passionate every time I jump on the mat!