How you will feel after this class
In this yoga series we will always focus on a specific part of you body (back, legs, shoulders), technique (pranayama, meditation) or concept (grounding). Stay curious and enjoy this creative fun class!
What you need:
- quiet space in your appartment (ideally close to a wall)
- a good wifi connection & laptop (smartphone is not recommended)
- a yoga mat & comfy sport outfit
- pillows or yoga belt if needed
How it works:
1. Purchase the 60min class online
2. You'll get a confirmation email and a second email with the access link (check your spam folder, too). This takes about 5min.
3. If you don't receive a second email, reply to the first one and let us know.
Please consult a doctor before starting a new physical activity. With your purchase, you agree that you have read and fully understand and agree to the terms of the Liability Waiver Agreement of English Yoga Meetup.
Melissa is a certified Hatha, Vinyasa and Holistic Prenatal Yoga Instructor practicing yoga since 2011. Her classes at meetup are a fun mix between traditional Hatha and Vinyasa for all levels, focusing on the breath and giving special attention to alignment. Through these techniques, she holds space for students to find that point of connection between body, mind and spirit. You will leave her classes feeling relaxed and accomplished.