Why English Yoga Meetup?
Have you ever felt like...
- You are motivated to build up a regular yoga practice and the next day you feel worried by signing up for a contract at your local studio, because the conditions are not very flexible?
- You are new as a foreigner in Germany and wanna join a local club to do some excersises, but your German skills are very limited?
- You are new in town and wanna meet some others outside of your workplace environment to socialize, but you have noticed that you just can't connect with people, who don't share the same interests like you?
If so, you’re human! Probably most expats in Germany feel like this at some point or another.
Here is the truth...
Being an expat in Germany and living a healthy lifestyle can be challenging sometimes. You might feel alone and there may be some ups and downs. But all the while it's exciting, to live in another country.
How English Yoga Meetup can help...
- On-site Pop-up yoga classes at cool locations and 100% in English
- Different yoga online classes on YouTube
- Wellbeing workshops to learn more about holistic health
- Inspirational content to live your yoga lifestyle off the mat (check out our newsletter and guides on Insta)
- Digital ressources to help you build up your own passion side project
What is our mission & values?
we operate without subscriptions, so that you have the choice to choose the classes that appeal to you.
we interweave all that we do... with heart and soul.
we organize charity yoga classes to help other non-profit organizations.
GiveIndia Corona Help: 95,05 Euro
Aktion Deutschland hilft: 100 Euro (flood in Germany)
Stitching for School & Life to help women from Afghanistan: 35 Euro
Every purchase made with Shop Pay on www.englishyogameetup.com helps to plant trees at no extra cost.